- Tickets and Packages cannot be exchanged or cancelled, unless Cancellation Protection is also purchased at the time of the booking. Full Cancellation Protection Terms and Conditions can be found by clicking here.
- Bookings made with this site are supplied by MDQ Tickets and other suppliers chosen by this site. MDQ Tickets acts as a bonded fulfillment agent for this site. MDQ Tickets is a member of the Society of Ticket Agents and Retailers (STAR) and operates within the code of practice STAR sets down for its members. For more information on STAR please visit their website, at www.star.org.uk.
- This site acts as an agent only and has no control over the event or venue.
- Tickets are sold subject to the Rules and Regulations of the event organiser / venue which are available on request. The event organiser / venue reserves the right to make alterations to the advertised arrangements or featured artists, to refuse admission and to request latecomers to await admission until a convenient break.
- If items purchased through this site are re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than this site, the event organiser / venue or one of their authorised sub-agents, the holder may be refused entry or ejected from the venue.
- All prices which are displayed show separately the face value of the tickets, any applicable payment processing fees, booking fees and any applicable dispatch/handling charges. All prices are inclusive of any applicable VAT.
- Tickets and items purchased from this site by customers outside the UK will be available for collection from the event venue on the date of performance or upon arrival at the hotel, restaurant or attraction. Tickets will only ever be posted to the registered billing address of the credit card holder in the UK.
- Your name and address will be held by this site. This information will not be divulged to, sold or shared with any other organisation. This site may, from time to time send you information by email or post which this site believes may be of interest to you. A copy of your personal data will also be held by MDQ Tickets who are licensed solely to use your information for the processing of your booking and not for on-going marketing purposes.
- Complaints and problems: In the unlikely event that you have any reason to complain or experience any problems you must immediately inform the supplier of the service(s) in question (including the Restaurant or Hotel) at the time of the experience. Any complaints must then be put in writing to us and we resolve to reply within 48 hours. Please note any complaints need to be made with 14 days of the experience.
- All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to www.showsinlondon.co.uk. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of www.showsinlondon.co.uk. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.
- www.showsinlondon.co.uk makes every effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it won't cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website and screen out anything that may damage it. www.showsinlondon.co.uk shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
- We have placed links on this website to other websites we think you may want to visit. We do not vet these websites and do not have any control over their contents. www.showsinlondon.co.uk cannot accept any liability in respect of the use of these websites.
- Any disclaimers and exclusions or liability in these terms and conditions shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of www.showsinlondon.co.uk or any of its employees or agents or fraud. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- There may be legal notices on other areas of this website which relate to your use of this website, all of which will, together with these terms and conditions from time to time and you should look through them as often as possible.
- This website, any content contained herein and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. All contracts are concluded in English.
- If accurate personal contact details are not provided at the time of booking (correct email, phone number and billing address), we reserve the right to cancel and refund transaction.
- Disabled or concession bookings cannot be made via the internet and are subject to availability. To request accessible seating or wheelchair access, please call 0871 976 976 7 so that we can endeavour to accommodate your needs. Only a limited number of disabled bookings are permitted for each performance due to health and safety, so it is important that we are aware of any special requests before the completion of the booking.
In purchasing through this system you agree with and are bound by the terms and conditions above.
If you purchase Cancellation Protection, further terms and conditions will also apply, which you can find by clicking here.